1335 White Hill Road
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
Phone: (914) 245-5111
Fax: (914) 245-4099
**Note: We are often quite busy farming and harvesting, but will respond to your specific inquiry as soon as time permits. We apologize for the delay.**
Thanksgiving Pie & Bakery OrdersWe are now accepting bakery orders for 2021 Thanksgiving time. Please complete the order form below or click this link HERE to fill out the order form in a new window.
Wilkens Fruit & Fir Farm’s Updates for the 2021 Harvest Season
Compliance with COVID-19 safety procedures and protocols require that we maintain some procedures on our farm for your safety, the safety of our staff and others who may visit our farm. We are diligently following guidelines set forth by CDC and the New York State government. We will continue to strive to make our farm safe and enjoyable for our customers, staff and community. Your support and understanding is appreciated.
– We encourage all visitors to the farm to wear face coverings.
– We suggest practicing safe social distancing.
– There are hand washing and sanitizing stations located on the farm for your personal use.
– Pets will not be permitted on the farm. Please leave your furry friends at home.
– Picnicking and outside food is not permitted.
– For Christmas trees RESERVATIONS are REQUIRED from November 27th-December 5th,2021. After December 5th,2021 there are no reservations needed for Christmas trees. This applies to BOTH pre-cut and Choose-n-cut Christmas trees. Please visit our Christmas tree page for more details.
– No reservations are required to visit the Bakery and Farm Market. There are no required capacity limitations like last season and therefore we do not have any restrictions on number of visitors. We will continue to operate first come, first served basis… with all welcome.
– We are a no smoking or vaping products property.
Details of our 2021 Specific Operations:
HOURS OF OPERATION: The farm is OPEN Wednesdays-Mondays and Closed on Tuesdays. The farm will be open the Tuesday before Thanksgiving (November 23rd).
– The market will be restricted to one-way traffic, customers will enter at the north end of the market and exit at the south end of the market.
– All customers will be required to wear masks inside at all times.
– Customers will place orders for all bakery products at the windows designated for ordering.
– Orders will be picked up at the counter located at the main door to the bakery.
– All individuals entering the corn maze should practice social distancing.
– Tickets may be purchased in the Farm Market, Bakery or at the Pick-Your-Own Pavilion before visiting the maze.
– Outside picking bags or containers are not allowed. Wilkens Fruit & Fir Farm will provide necessary containers for a safe and enjoyable day.
– Outside food is not permitted in the orchard.
– No pets are allowed.
– Hand sanitation is key and we request you wash your hands before entering and after exiting the fields or apply hand sanitizer.
– No bags or back-packs will be allowed in the fields. Small diaper bags will be permitted.
– This year our winery will open on weekends in an outside designated area.
– Bottles of wine for off-premises consumption will be available in that area.
GROUPS & PARTY RESERVATIONS
– Unfortunately, this year we are unable to host groups or parties on the farm property. Your group is welcome to come and follow our general guidelines and minimums for picking on your own. Please note we will not accept any buses on the weekends and Monday, Columbus Day (October 11th) as parking is limited during those days. As far as parties, we do not have a party space available for rent this season.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding during these unprecedented times. We look forward to you and your family’s healthy and safe visit this Fall!
Wilkens Farm Family