Wilkens Fruit & Fir Farm
Apples, Peaches, Pumpkins, & Christmas Trees; Only an Hour North of NYC
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Compliance with COVID-19 safety procedures and protocols require that we maintain some procedures on our farm for your safety, the safety of our staff and others who may visit our farm. We are diligently following guidelines set forth by CDC and the New York State government and the associated requirement to limit capacity. We will continue to strive to make our farm safe and enjoyable for our customers, staff and community. Your support and understanding is appreciated.
– We encourage all visitors to the farm to wear face coverings.
– We suggest practicing safe social distancing.
– There are hand washing and sanitizing stations located on the farm for your personal use.
– Pets will not be permitted on the farm. Please leave your furry friends at home.
– Picnicking and outside food is not permitted.
– We are a no smoking or vaping products property.
Details of our 2021 Specific Operations:
HOURS OF OPERATION: The farm is OPEN Wednesdays-Mondays and Closed on Tuesdays. The farm will be open the Tuesday before Thanksgiving (November 23rd).
– The market will be restricted to one-way traffic, customers will enter at the north end of the market and exit at the south end of the market.
– All customers will be required to wear masks inside at all times.
– Customers will place orders for all bakery products at the windows designated for ordering.
– Orders will be picked up at the counter located at the main door to the bakery.
– All individuals entering the corn maze should practice social distancing.
– Tickets may be purchased in the Farm Market, Bakery or at the Pick-Your-Own Pavilion before visiting the maze.
– Outside picking bags or containers are not allowed. Wilkens Fruit & Fir Farm will provide necessary containers for a safe and enjoyable day.
– Outside food is not permitted in the orchard.
– No pets are allowed.
– Hand sanitation is key and we request you wash your hands before entering and after exiting the fields or apply hand sanitizer.
– No bags or back-packs will be allowed in the fields. Small diaper bags will be permitted.
– This year our winery will open on weekends in an outside designated area.
– Bottles of wine for off-premises consumption will be available in that area.
GROUPS & PARTY RESERVATIONS
– Unfortunately, this year we are unable to host groups or parties on the farm property.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding during these unprecedented times. We look forward to you and your family’s healthy and safe visit this Fall!
Wilkens Farm Family